The TM Series is redefining what a Large-format printer is capable of. The TM-300 printer is not only ideal for printing technical documents, CAD drawings and GIS maps, but also posters, signage and displays with the use of Canon’s LUCIA TD water resistant pigment ink. Built with Canon developed technologies the TM-300 has a 5-color LUCIA TD pigment ink, PF-06 print head, L-COA PRO image processor, along with a clear, intuitive operation panel and is nearly 60% quieter than previous models – Plus there is a host of creative workflow software included. Newly developed for this series is Free Layout Plus, a print utility that allows users to tile nest and create custom layouts before printing. Direct Print & Share, Canon?s cloud portal software, has new added features as does Canon?s poster creation software, PosterArtist Lite making this printer an easy choice for the architectural, engineering and construction industries as well as office environments.
- The TM-300 device features an all-new 5-color TD pigment ink set. This ink was formulated to produce fine lines and sharp text on both inkjet and non-inkjet paper.
- With faster printing of multi page files, the TM Series can print up to 144 D sized prints per hour
- The TM-300 is well suited for busy office environments as it is 60% quieter than previous imagePROGRAF printers and offers less distraction in the workplace.
- The TM-300 features a 3″ color touchscreen operation panel making it easy to view printer information as well as perform simple operations.
- A good fit for small offices, the compact TM-300 has a small footprint for a large format aqueous inkjet printer.
- With Wi-Fi connectivity you can transfer technical drawing files and speed up workflow. No Wi-Fi router is needed providing greater freedom during installation.
- The 6-channel PF-06 Print Head is engineered to work with the printer’s high-speed carriage and high-frequency ink ejection to help facilitate fast printing.
- The Sub-Ink Tank System allows virtually all of the available ink in a tank to be used before having to replace it, helping to eliminate wasted ink. The empty tanks can also be replaced on-the-fly without stopping the printer. This is extremely useful during your long print jobs.
- An accessible USB port permits the use of a thumb drive for direct printing of files without the use of a computer.